BY BINYELUM EWULLUH
Genevieve Nnaji is undoubtedly one of the most beloved Nigerian celebs of today and we kinda suspect her trendy fashion sense has a tiny bit to do with it. Along with a handful of other females, Genevieve is one celeb that dazzles every time steps out. Whether she’s on the red carpet, or casually taking a stroll, she never fails to slay and we’re here to prove it.
Find some of our favourite pictures of her below.
1. She recently attended the Greek wedding of Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros to her businessman husband, Karim El Chiaty in this stunning white dress. She completed the look with a matching silver purse and her signature minimal makeup that suited her perfectly.
Elegant as always.
2. Let’s not forget when she donned this lovely green dress from her St. Genevieve collection, which she paired with a blue jacket. She completed the look with an expensive Celine bag and lovely blue and silver suede shoes.
3. Every time she steps on the AMVCA red carpet, she stuns. Remember her 2015 look? She was in a floor-sweeping dress made by Nigerian designer, Elvira Jude, nicely paired with a matching purse and dropping earrings.
4. Then there was the jaw-dropping number she rocked at the 2016 edition – a shimmery dress by another Nigerian designer TopeFNR
5. Who could forget when she wore this stunning white jumpsuit by Andrea Iyamah at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2013? I love how she always rocks Nigerian designers.
6. She wore another beautiful Andrea Iyamah jumpsuit earlier this year for Florence Ita Giwa’s 70th birthday – this time in black, which she paired with a matching clutch and shawl. Her accessories consisted of a bold ring on her finger and a pearl earring, which she finished off with nicely styled hair and beautifully done makeup.
7. Remember when capes were in vogue? Genevieve never misses out on the trends as she donned this stunning black caped dress with matching shoes and purse for a meeting in Abuja with IMF boss, Christine Lagarde.
8. Here, she was nicely decked for church in an outfit by Abuja-based designer Huda Fadoul Abacha, complete with gorgeous shoes and purse.
9. She attended Dare Art Alade’s Love Like A Movie 3 in this lovely Bridget Awosika shirt, paired with matching pants
10. And finally, here’s a picture of her in the most casual getup and still looking graceful
This woman is fabulous!
This post first appeared on NET