BY SHAMAN MOMOH
The first episode of the highly anticipated sixth series of record-breaker Game of Thrones which is set to premiere at 9pm tonight in the US (2am UK time) was mistakenly made available online for a few hours, according to various reports.
While some sites are claiming that HBO was responsible for the leak, some others appear to blame a Canadian streaming website.
Anyways, it was leaked and before it was taken down, many longer throat fans had watched it and posted several plot spoilers Reddit and IMDB.
If you wouldn’t like to know what the revelations are, click here and read why Emilia Clarke thinks there should be more penises on show on GoT. However, if you’re like me, leggo!
As modest as possible, we know that Game of Thrones season six features:
- A storyline in which Sansa and Theon make their escape – and in which Brienne shows just how heroic she can be.
- An extremely bad run of luck for the Martells (both father Doran and son Tristan)
- An upsetting scene in which Arya is subjected to a violent beating
- An update on Daenerys and her run-in with Khal Moro’s Khalasar (he’s intent on taking her to the Dothraki city of Vaes Dothrak, previously seen in season six trailers)
- A hellbent-on-revenge Cersei
- A very big reveal about Melisandre – and her true age
- One thing it definitely doesn’t include? Jon Snow returning from the dead.
If you’re not satisfied, you can kuku go on and visit the Reddit thread here.