A few months ago, Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw took up the case of baby Michael, a two-year-old boy with Ulcerated Infected Facial Haemangioma that was spotted near MUSON centre with his mother who was begging for money.
Since she got on his case, the actress has reached out to several people in a bit to create a better life for the boy by helping him get treatment.
She has always tried her best to be open with the processes of the the boy’s treatment and has recently released an update on the health of the boy.
According to TVC, Kate said,
“It has been quite a journey but in everything I give God praise. The last press conference we had on August 6 to intimate the public on how far we had come and the way forward for Baby Michael did not have his mother, Mary, in attendance. She had not been in touch for at least three weeks since we moved him from LUTH during the strike to Project Alert’s Shelter.
“We decided to return Baby Michael to the care of his aunt, Mrs. Syndi and grandmother. They have however asked us to continue to pay for his medications and transport him to the hospital whenever he has appointments. We have it in writing. We are happy to do that. That is the commitment we gave in the beginning.
“We have also asked that the progress we have made so far with him should not retrogress and he must never be found on the streets again used as a tool for begging,” she said.