BY ‘SEGUN ODEJIMI
There will always be great actors. There will always be actors who you see from time to time in films but will who you never miss whenever they are away from the screens. There will also be those who cannot act to save their lives and whose presence in an erstwhile amazing story can make the story in need of life-support machinery.
Call him handsome, cool, swoon-inducing (for the ladies) and all, one thing you can NEVER and NEVER WILL call our dear Uti Nwachukwu is a GREAT actor. You can argue till next tomorrow about which of the other two categories I mentioned above he falls in, but please, for the sake of continuous smooth rotation of the earth, keep him away from the first category.
Below are 5 easy steps to becoming a terrible actor like Uti.
- Let your name be Uti Nwachukwu.
- Carry around “trademark” dreadlocks which automatically make you unhireable for a role that does not require some dada.
- Your best talent should be making a lot of noise among a group of people in a house. AKA Big Brother Africa.
- Get consistently floored by Helen Paul on Jara.
- Spend more time doing photoshoots that actually doing anything else.