BY ADEDIWURA OKELEYE
- Henrietta Kosoko was born on May 30, 1963. She was a native of Delta state but had strong connections to Mushin in Lagos state because she grew up there so she liked to say she was from there.
- She and her husband Jide Kosoko started dating sometime in 1993 when he came to premiere a movie in Mushin. She admitted that she was carrying another man’s children when they first started off and was his mistress till 1995.
- She had twins from her previous marriage to Mr Olowu. Taiwo is an upcoming musician and Kehinde is a producer. There are no known details of the number of children she has with Jide Kosoko.
Also Read: "If You Lose Weight, You'll Feel More Confident" - Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Pictures
- Henrietta got married to Jide Kosoko after he lost two wives during childbirth within the space of 11 months. He also got married to Alhaja Kareemat around that time.
- She was involved in a ghastly car crash in January 2015 and was hospitalized for a while.
- She came into the acting spotlight in 1995 when she acted the lead in Jide Kosoko’s Omolade. Her debut English movie was Onome.
- She has acted in several other movies like: Apon B’Epore (2008), Rererun (2008), Eko l’Ogbon Wa(2015), Ayo Nimo Fe (2015), This Life: Change Of Heart (2015), Aimokan, Asese Bere Oro (2016) and the ongoing Super Story installment, The Other Side.