BY SHAMAN MOMOH
Bobbi Kristina, daughter of late singer Whitney Houston died yesterday, Sunday July 26, 2015 after a 6-month battle in an unconscious state.
She had been found unconscious in the bathtub of her Roswell, Ga., home on January 31 by her longtime boyfriend, Nick Gordon and friends and rushed to a nearby hospital. At the hospital, she was placed on a ventilator and had reportedly stabilized before her brain functions began to diminish substantially.
Below are 10 things you may not know about Bobby Brown‘s 22-year old late daughter.
1. Apart from being an aspiring singer, Bobbi was also an American reality television (after her appearance on Being Bobby Brown) and media personality.
2. She was 14 when her parents divorced and her mother, Houston, took custody of her. When her mother died in 2012, Bobbi was named as the sole beneficiary of her mother’s estate.
3. Her first “spotlight” appearance was at age two in 1994 when her mother accepted an American Music Award while holding her on stage.
4. Bobbi’s mother, Houston, died in a bathtub. Bobbi was found unconscious in a baththub. Coincidence?
5. In late February, she was briefly taken out of the coma but the coma was re-induced after she suffered seizures.
6. In 2014, Bobbi and Gordon announced they had married on January 9 of that year.
7. Bobbi’s romantic relationship with Gordon was described as “incentuous” by her grandmother, Cissy Houston.
8. She appeared on her mum’s 2003 album – One Wish: The Holiday Album; featuring on “Little Drummer Boy.”
9. She appeared in Tyler Perry‘s “For Better or Worse,” playing the role of Tina, the receptionist.
May her soul find peace.