Black don’t crack, Nse is proof.
Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim Sule (even her names have their presence) is always a delight to watch on our screens.
The talented actress is a year older today and here are 6 things you should know about her.
1. She’s 42
Lol, yes I had to reiterate. A lot of us want to be like her when we’re 42. Ageless and slaying.
2. The 2008 movie, Reloaded was her big Nollywood break. She starred in the movie alongside Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot, Rita Dominic & Stephanie Okereke and got nominated for Best actress in a leading role at the 5th Africa Movie Academy Awards for her wonderful performance.
3. She’s a natural hair queen
Nse had her big chop some years ago and has been rocking her natural hair in several glorious ways. Tbh, her big black fro makes us trip 😍
4. She has a European ancestry.
The actress mentioned during an interview with Tolu Oniru Demuren (Toolz) that she has a European ancestry
5. She is a graduate of University Of Calabar and an entrepreneur.
The actress got her first degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar. She is also the owner of a natural hair and body care products line called Eden’s Theory.
6. She’s married to Clifford Sule
The actress is married to Clifford Sule, her first love and first boyfriend. The duo were childhood friends that reconnected after several years to become each other’s forever after. Nse and Clifford, a senior lecturer at Middlesex University got married on February 14, 2013 at Ikoyi Registry in Lagos.