BY ESE DIBEBI
Superstar singer Tiwa Savage has finally broken her silence on the goings on in her marriage to husband Tunji ‘TeeBillz‘ Balogun in a chat with Pulse TV.
The gossipsphere was thrown into overdrive yesterday after TeeBillz went on an Instagram rant in which he claimed Tiwa cheated on him with her label boss, Don Jazzy, Tuface and Dr Sid.
The video interview is a full 45 minutes long, and for those of you who may not have the time/data/strength to watch the quite emotional stuff, here is a first part breakdown – in points – of the revelations Tiwa Savage made.
- For the past two months, Tee Billz and Tiwa have not been together and Tiwa claims she knew that their marriage was not going to work.
- Before yesterday’s incident, the couple hadn’t spoke to each other for about a week.
- Tiwa found out that she was pregnant (again) recently before she travelled to Jamaica for a video shoot.
- While in Jamaica, Tiwa suffered a miscarriage after she suddenly fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital.
- According to Tiwa, her husband cheated on her with a lady whom he lodged in a hotel.
- Tiwa alleged that since their son was born, Tee Billz has NOT spent one Naira on him.
- Tiwa admitted that she hired a cook for the house because of her busy schedule.
- Tee Billz usually came home drunk and angry, according to Tiwa.
- The singer admitted that her husband hustled, worked hard for, and believed in her.
- While Tee Billz was still managing Tiwa, at some point, his management fee was 50% of whatever fee was charged a client.